Of the 23 rooms in the Casa Marina Hotel, one room (#102) has complete accessibility:
- Roll-in shower (with shower bench upon request)
- 1 Queen bed: One queen sofa sleeper
- Grab bars – In shower, front of toilet, side of sink
- Doors (including room door) wheelchair width
- Visual notification devices include ADA approved strobe smoke detector: Visual and audio fire alarm
Room remains available for handicapped guests until all other non-accessible rooms of same classification have been reserved.
Reservations can be made Sunday through Saturday, 9:00 am – 9:00 pm by calling (904) 270-0025. For additional information as to Room 102 or other accessibility questions, contact:
- Virginia Martin via email at email@example.com or
- Casey Davis via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full accessibility through the hotel and restaurant, patio, veranda and Penthouse.
- Entrance – through south side of hotel, via ramp which takes guests first to front desk. Moving past the front desk, guests can access a wheelchair accessible elevator (to the left) which goes to the second floor and to the Penthouse (bar, light meals/appetizers and ocean view): To the right, guests will find the first-floor bar.
- This ramp continues northward past wheelchair accessible bathrooms to the open restaurant (no fixed booths or tables): Guests can then move to the Veranda and the open-air Courtyard via ramps to same.
- Penthouse has an elevated (4 step) raised area which has an ADA approved lift to provide wheelchair access to the raised area and then to the Penthouse’s open-air bar and Ocean views.
The following site plan demonstrates movement described above (follow the blue directional line beginning at entrance and ending at courtyard). Click image to download a PDF version.